How will you know what’s possible if you don’t try?
This is a story for anyone who has ever felt like a beginner, or had doubts, or worried they weren’t good enough. It’s a story for those who have experienced the pain of trying something new and not having it turn out as they had hoped.
With alluring black-and-white illustrations and a powerful message, this captivating book celebrates the way failure is just the beginning of the journey.
This beautiful tale is about how failure has so much to offer — lessons that help us learn, grow, and discover all the amazing things we can do.
- Written by the author of the New York Times best seller What Do You Do With an Idea?
- Illustrated by Melbourne-based artist Elise Hurst
- An inspiring tale for all ages about the beautiful process of learning and growing
- A creative way to help children explore the power of a growth mindset
- Cover features gold metallic inks